View Single Post
Old 2006-09-04, 22:33   Link #2
cheese4u
da big boss

I personally think that Orochimaru has chosen these vessels because of their physical abilities. If a body is too weak then Oro has no need for it, because his "spirit" that is inhabiting that body would be too powerful for it. I think Oro is trying to find a kage level or a potential kage level body that could handle his power. That I beleive is his first priority, but why just choose a body that just has incredible physical skills when you could choose a body with a blood line technique such as Sharingan or Kimimaro's bone jutsu. I think Orochimaru chose Kimimaro because his body was in unbeleivable physical condition even at such a young age. When Orochimaru tried to take over Itachi's body, I beleive he was more interested in Itachi himself then his sharingan. If he wanted the sharingan he could've just taken it from any person with the sharingan. I'm sure Orochimaru defected from Konoha long before the Uchiha Clan was wiped out, so there should have been a lot of choices. But as Orochimaru stated he bit off a little more than he could chew and probably found out the hard way that Itachi is stronger than him. As for Anko we've all seen how strong she is, unless she has some kind of hidden bloodline technique, I think Anko was just an interesting first prospect. Kimimaro contracted a disease, so that just left Sasuke.
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote