View Single Post
Old 2006-09-26, 21:23   Link #91
Monkey_D.Luffy17

BOUNTIES AFTER ENIES LOBBIES! (guesses)

OMG! This is so big the bounties on the Straw Hat Pirates will be huge, i believe every single crew member(including Franky) will get bounties.
Captain: Luffy his bounty will obviously be doubled because he defeated Rob Lucchi, he also defeated Blueno! He Also Killed Many Marines! His Bountie would obviously be double and maybe even more. -- 200-230 Million Beli --
First Mate: Zoro will most likely be double for defeating Kaku(the second strongest member in CP9) -- 120-150 Million Beli --
Navigator: Nami will probably get a fair bounty jsut because without her they would be in the grand line, and for defeated Kalifa. -- 30-50 Million Beli --
Sharpshooter: Ussop Will definitely get a bounty for burning the flag down in Enies Lobby. -- 30-60 Million Beli --
Cook: Sanji, i am really not certain he will get a bounty because no one really know about him, but i am sure he will get one because he defeated the third strongest in CP9. -- 80-100 Million Beli --
Doctor: Chopper WILL ABSOLUTELY get a bounty because he destroy half the place when he turned into that huge creature. -- 65-80 Million Beli --
Archeologist: Nico Robin She will get a definite raise in her bounty because 1 she escaped from Enies Lobby and 2 she can read the ancient writing! -- 100-120 Million Beli --

Whatever The Bounties Are They Will Become Targeted All Over The World When They Leave Enies Lobby & Every Ship Will Know The Name STRAW HAT PIRATES!!!!!