View Single Post
Old 2006-11-08, 13:05   Link #159
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNight View Post
I think it's more likely Isabella and Co WILL be around, but just extremely jealous of Sara. Because from their POV this no-name Sara just shows up and in 2 months shows them all up and gets her own Strain? I don't think I would be as bitchy as Isabella, but I'm sure I would be sore at her. Obviously Lotti will be her new friendly rival though.

I wonder if anyone at the academy knows her real name? Maybe the head of the place? Because I wouldn't think it would be that easy to fake registration info, especially for a military installation.

I doubt the principle of any of her immedatly superior know. At the beginning of ep2 the rpinciple ask who the new girl was and his assistant had to look it up. Also the teacher in charge of the training ask Sara why she is rushing so much.

Thier superior probably do know and i doubt Sara is using fake info, most likely she did change her name legally. Like I said this could be case like Ryo Soma form Argento Soma where the military offers Sara a new id to get back inot the military under a new name.

Edit:Raw out, usual place.