View Single Post
Old 2006-11-22, 00:24   Link #277
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by problemedchild View Post
Ah, I know that song. I was talking about the Christmas special promo's song =P
Oh yeah - that song is "サンタクロースに予約して!" (Santa Clause ni yoyaku shite!) In case anyone hasn't seen that promo video for C.D.C.D. yet, it's available here.

Also, I thought I should mention that Circus has a second chance going on right now for the omake data incentive for people to register their copy of D.C. II, in case you missed it the first time. On the registration card that came with the game, it has a web address for the "'omake data' present". Visit that URL and complete the form, and you should receive a link to download the omake sometime next month. You'll also need to get a Circus User ID by registering the game itself using the other URL on that same card (which, if you're not in Japan and don't have a Japanese name like me, means you'll have to fudge some of the registration data - one field requires you to enter your name using only hiragana )

And, bluemist, thanks - it was my pleasure, though I just hope that people will correct me in case I missed or misread any important details. I was too lazy to take screenshots the way you did, though.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote