View Single Post
Old 2006-12-12, 23:32   Link #213
Dark`
The Terror of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightmare213 View Post
@Dark `: Request received and taken care of: http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=21577
And thanks for reminding me of all the games that will use the SIXAXIS. I just remembered that Sony announced their SIXAXIS controller at E3 2006 with Warhawk.
Thanks for the link. After reading it I had a sense that I read something similar before on IGN. It might've been the same article (probably was) and I just probably missed the whole "problem fixed" thing. Let's just hope that it's true and not some PR stunt or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightmare213 View Post
In other words, Wiimote comes with the rumbler built in. I held it once and it was very lighter then I thought it was. Maybe that's why it flies off of people's hand and into someone's face, their plasma TV, window, or all of the above.
Yeah, the Wiimote is pretty light. I would say that it would be equal in weight to about 3 AA batteries... that's with the 2 AA batteries in them. I don't understand how people keep letting go of them and have them fly through rooms and hit people/objects. I've played Wii Sports, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz, Trauma Center and Twilight Princess... not once have I ever felt I would have the controller slip out of my hand. And yes, I do the whole range of motion while playing Wii Sports... if you just flick your wrist for that you're so a tool.
Dark` is offline   Reply With Quote