Code Geass Episode 10 Discussion / Poll
View Single Post
Join Date: Nov 2006
CC won't betray Lulu, I am sure of that... and this is why..
Next episode spoiler.
This is my theory of what will happen. With some screenshot ofcourse.
My guess of what will happen this week will be like this.
1. Lulu's army reach Conalia.
2. By the help of the 11's army, they get Cornalia cornered.
3. Euphie cries out to Susaku for help
4. Susaku then super humanly come over and help. He kicks everyone's ass.
5. Before Susaku can get Zero, CC appear and do her 'magic' on susaku.
6. Zero retreat with CC, Cornalia pull back the army because of the damage.
7. Susaku get his rewards from Euphie.
Now let us see, why CC is not giving Susaku a geass the next episode.
1. Mark on CC head is different.
Recall the mark from episode 1.
Its a bird shape, which most likely the mark when she is about to make contract. The mark on her forehead grows, but in episode 1, it doesn't as well.
2. The contract scene is totally different.
Recall episode 1:
This is Lulu's contract scene. He has this blue chain wrapped around him.
Susaku is totally different.
The only conclusion I can draw from this is that CC is 'using' her power on Susaku, not 'giving' one to him.
From episode 7, we know that CC don't have 'geass', but she surely has something else. The power is will be using change according to the 'magic circuit' on her forehead. The one she will be using next episode problably work even if the target is in a Knightmare. It might be just to unconsious the target. That is still unknown.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by quina