View Single Post
Old 2006-12-24, 00:56   Link #168
auraking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ja-Y-Ce View Post
Nope. Shinigami can kill the owner of DN. Auraking, haf u read the manga till the very end? I shant spoiler here. If u have read it, you shld be able to c some similarities in the manga and the movie though some parts of the timeline is being distorted.

About Light's father, as you can c. The movie differs quite a bit off the anime/manga. Therefore, it is not surprising that his father din die and since the book that Light wrote his dad's name down was fake.

As u haf said, Shinigami cannot leave the owner side unless the owner died. Yup, Light is dead so he can be seen still "flying around Tokyo Tower" ? Lolz

Anyway some of the DN rules to mention for your reference.

"The owner of Death Note cannot be killed by a god of death who is living in the world of the gods of death"

"Also a god of death who comes to the human world, in the objective to kill the owner of the Death Note will not be able to do so"

"Only a god of death that has passed on their Death Note to a human is able to kill the owner of the Death Note"

Hope that these will help u to clarify some of the doubts.
NO!!!! I JUST CAN'T FACE THE FACT THAT LIGHT YAGAMI DIED AND THE STORY ENDS LIKE THIS!!!!
What The Hell is with this... I think Light And Rem And Ryuk Has Got All this Planed out Cauz Light Isn't a Kinda Guy That Loses So Easily...
I really Hope That There Is a Part 3 OF THE MOVIE!!!...

Can Anyone Tell me THe forum For Death Note I wanna Ask The Creator Of Death Note To Make More Movies And Manga.Just Like Inuyasha It Should Have been over but ppl Wrote Letter in and they came out With more of Inuyasha. So i think taht DeathNote Should TOO!!!!!

So if Anyone Knows Pls TELL ME and All who knows pls Help me and make the Creator Make more Movies And manga !!!

And I think That (Light Yagami) Have Something Up His Sleve
Hmmm and i wonder In the Movie they Call him Yagami light lol I'm singaporean So i call him Light Yagami ^_^