View Single Post
Old 2007-01-11, 06:41   Link #362
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Maybe, but given the current DTO license, a Viz DVD license would be close to an inevitability. Either way, they do have the current distro rights in NA, just not on a traditional-for-anime media.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ja-Y-Ce View Post
Hmm, even though it is licensed but I find it quite weird to post this thread here under the licensed category. I tink that it will be better juz to put it back within the DN category by itself. If not, it is actually quite confusing and oso troublesome for pple who actually want to discuss both the episode and oso the tv series on the whole, together with other dn related links.

Juz a suggestion though
Seconded. Other generic title discussion threads for series with their own forums stay in their respective forums even after they get licensed, I don't see why DN should be any different. Unless there's been a policy change. Either way, I don't see the point of a move. It's far more convenient for us posters if all DN related threads are in the same place.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dop View Post
They've got the U.S. rights, so I wonder if they'll limit downloads to people in the U.S.
My hope is they won't, my suspicion is they will. Being Australian, I'm in a similar boat. And I know no Australian licensing company would be willing to try anything as risk-laden as this, given its market in this country. So, unless Viz offer downloads to customers outside the U.S. (which I'm pessimistic about) or the price is unreasonable, I know I'll be waiting for the DVDs to see this series. Either that or resorting to less ethical methods. Doesn't matter, I intend to buy the localized DVDs for this series no matter what happens.