View Single Post
Old 2007-01-26, 22:05   Link #1
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

DDD (Decoration Disorder Disconnection)

(とりあえず立ててみる)

This is the discussion thread for DDD, a (light?) novel series written by Nasu Kinoko (TYPE-MOON, scenario writer), with illustrations by Koyama Hirokazu (TYPE-MOON, graphics chief (personal site)).

The series first appeared on Faust, Kodansha's novel magazine, in 2004.
Volume 1 of the novel was released on January 10th, 2007, under the label of Kodansha BOX. A second volume is planned to be released sometime later this year.

================
Formalities aside, I wonder how many members on this forum actually read this.

I finished it a couple of days ago, and I was simply astounded by Nasu Kinoko's writing abilities (more than Fate, even) as I was constantly surprised with new truths and revelations that prevented the story from ever "settling down" into a predictable pattern.
At the same time, I have to say, I have never read another piece of literature that actually managed to make me feel biologically sick like I did when I read HandS.(L), chapter 3 of the book. It was oddly entertaining.

I'll write a more detailed review later, but I figured a thread is appropriate in case there are others who want to talk about this.

Of course, since non-readers might be visiting the thread too, try to keep all story-related spoilers in tags please.
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote