View Single Post
Old 2007-02-01, 15:18   Link #55
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cani View Post
yeh well i just assume that a odama rasengan ( isnt it called liek that? :P) would kill off anyone.and now the fuuton rasenshuriken which si basically just the same but with the shape of a windmill shuriken and the strenth of wind.
And on top of that it only mantaines for like 2 seconds ...so i cant see why naruto got any stronger just because he mastered a technique which is the same as rasengan just stronger but with a shorter lifetime.

kishi should have come up with a better justsu than with shit like that.
Yeah, oodama Rasengan is correct. I think.

I think that you have misunderstood a few things here. Remember what Sakura said, a chapter ago. Naruto hasn´t finished it yet. And that´s the reason why this new technique disappeared before Naruto could use it on Kakuzu. Also remember that this is a highclass technique that the famous Kakashi and the 4th himself couldn´t finish. Not necessarily this type of upgrade, but they both stopped at the rasengan.

And another thing. Strength isn´t equal to jutsu´s alone. Just look at how Naruto fought Kakuzu, tactis instead of just smashing through the gate. That´s a big improvement compared to before. Also note how he seems to be able to utilize the Kyuubi´s power´s in a different way now.

To sum it up.
Naruto has gotten a heck of a lot stronger than before.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote