View Single Post
Old 2007-02-02, 02:58   Link #3384
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzglue2 View Post
MG is better now, and HG just getting worst.
- What part of THIS...

http://www.imageanime.com/hgrggmqu1p.html

...is WORST?!?!? The Hazel Custom was the first regular HG to feature double-jointed arms, and the HG GM Quel is actually better-proportioned (IMHO) than the MG. Have you actually been looking at the latest models?

Quote:
may be i just hate HG then,
- Then you are a motherfucking moron.

If you hate HG kits to begin with, you don't exactly have the right basis to tell us HG is getting worse. I work with both MG and HG kits and I can say the HGs are getting better.

Look, I screw up because of opinions. I feel that Resin kits aren't worth it--but there are guys who have worked with Resin and found them to be great. I admit I've got a bad opinion of them still, but I'm not about to say they suck, not anymore.

But if you say that HGs suck because you hate them--and then it's based on what someone else feels rather than your own opinion--that's a real stupid way of showing it. So your friend had a hard time with an OLD HGUC kit. Did YOU assemble it? Did YOU actually check out HGUC kits made in the past two months or so?

...at least my bad call on resin was based upon my own experiences and opinions. If all you 're doing is mouthing off your friend's opinions, then you're a fucking tool.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote