View Single Post
Old 2007-02-08, 15:37   Link #3
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik
I really don’t think there is going to be any more replacements. Tobi was made as a member, so that’s only means their choices to replace people are close to non-existent.
Quote:
No, because the story must move forward and Akatsuki needs to begin to loose members. Akatsuki became a Joke of an evil team (Wanting to rule the world, Members been defeated by stupid tricks, Dumb Members, etc), and quite frankly, I just want them to be erased by the good guys as quick as possible.
If the story wanted to move foward as quickly as possible, and they could do things with 9 members or whatever, why even bother having Tobi in? Sure it means 1 more member makes it faster but they could of done the same with just 8. If both Kakuzu and Hidan and still alive, besides plot related defeats Akatsuki are not a joke.

Quote:
For what?
So he's doing something plot interesting wise other than nothing or being Orochimaru's new body.

Quote:
Given what their goal is, No, they can Seal the Bijuus without a 10th Member, so there is no need for a 10th, 9th or 8th member, but the more the easier it is to complete the goal.
Right so why seal 2 more bijuu with less members, even more so the strongest bijuu and another higher than 3 tails without inviting new members when over the years akatsuki members have changed when they die.

Quote:
I didn’t get this question…
It's basically what your saying, The members don't need to be replaced but Zetsu still goes and gets the rings cause he always does it anyway.

Quote:
Humor me, where it was said it was impossible? and why with 10 it shouldnt be impossible? As One Shinoby could seal Kyuby, 9, 8 or 7 could unseal him and resealed him in the Biju container.
Well if Chiyo's explanation is right, the amount of chakra has to be equal and some believe Kyuubi's chakra to be almost infinite, I used the " " for a reason >.o. And if by having the 10 rings it's like a way to by pass that.

Quote:
Sasuke only lives to kill his brother, so he wont be joining Akatsuki, Why would Akatsuki replace a superior Shinoby such as Itachi for a Sub-par Shinoby?
Well, I never said he had to replace him, that would still make 9 members. But since according to Orochimaru Sasuke couldn't take out Itachi yet, the leader offering Sasuke enough power to kill Itachi to help their ambition might?

And Sasuke has more potential then Itachi, Don't call him sub-par.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote