View Single Post
Old 2007-02-11, 06:58   Link #36
Ikematsu
Ganbatte!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corn View Post
yes. EXACTLY mate. My life is boring and ordinary.

And yet nothing has happened to me... I dont live in a country full of war or pain or disease and I have never lost anyone close to me and I have never been treated bad.

It sounds insane... but its almost like that I want something bad to happen so I got a point to live or accomplish something. People say, go out and help strangers, but for that you need an initiative.

(...)

My parents did not get killed by an evil monster, my land was not ravaged by war, i did not got cheated or treated unfairly.

Look, I guess I can relate to what you're feeling but I doubt you'd like it if something bad happened to your familiy or a war broke out in your country. Anime is anime after all. Something completely unrealistic.

Most people who lose their parents get depressed and mourn over their loss. They don't go to a great adventure and travel the whole world in search for something. People who get caught up in a war tend to suffer from the experiences and memories for the rest of their lives if they aren't killed. It's nothing you should wish for. People are not as they are portrayed in an anime. How many persons do you suppose could fight on if they got their legs or rips broken or lose their limbs?

If you really want to go on an adventure then get out of your room and start living. Meet friends and get to know new people. Travel the world and learn new things. If you really want to learn how to fight then go to a temple in China where they teach Kung-Fu or look for a course in whatever you like in your city.

I know I sound like I want to spoil your fun but you need a reality check. (No hard feelings)
-Ikematsu
Ikematsu is offline   Reply With Quote