View Single Post
Old 2007-03-16, 23:35   Link #340
sensaiderp
warrior of twilight

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post
Okay, I have a villain this time around.

Name: Tsunami

Spoiler:

Bio: Named after the unstoppable tidal wave, Tsunami is a rogue ninja originally from the Hidden Waterfall Village, and was a ninja who was always on the lunatic fringe. On numerous missions throughout his career, his comrades reported him killing innocent people as well as people he considered bothersome. Numerous attempts to rehabilite Tsunami's behavior have met with failure, and ANBU assassination attempts have also been unsuccessful. Tsunami eventually stole a legendary suit of armor, and began roaming the countryside. Many ninja villages, including the Sand and Leaf villages have Tsunami listed in their Bingo Books. Tsunami overall is a ninja who is insane in nearly every aspect of the word. Armed to the teeth with blades, kunai, shuriken, ans many others, he enjoys making new methods of killing people in as creative ways as possible. Though he is a ruthless murdrer, he doesn't act out unless someone gets in his way to contradicts him, which is why there are so many reports oof his murderous actions.

Tsunami's armor is a nameless armor made centuries ago by the founders of the Waterfall Village. It was made to be resistent to chakra based attacks, can resist most genjutsu, and deflects all but the sharpest blades. It is not invincible, though, as many have injured Tsunami, and have also broken various small pieces off. The various weapons attached to it include claw blades in the gauntlets, chained sickles on the back, as well as numerous pockets to hold dozens of shuriken and kunai. The axe Tsunami uses is also chained to the suit, and can stay on the back by the use of a large magnet.

Special Jutsu:

Bloodbath: As observed by an ANBU member, when Tsunami is surrounded by enemies, he throws both of his chained sickles outward, and spins at high speeds. While spinning, He throws numerous kunai and shuriken, and finishes by slicing the remaining enemies apart with his claws.

While Tsunami is very strong, and an amazing fighter, his former instructors have noted that his chakra control is actually extremely poor, and have mentioned that without his armor, Tsunami would probably be a target easy enough for a Chuunin to handle. Though since nobody has completely removed it or come close yet, he is still at large.

damn dude nice character you can create awesome villans (the good guys you create are awesome 2 but I'm bad at villans)

ok reason I am posting today is cuz the swords I mentioned that sanji and kuro yama have I came up with names for them as well as powers and a bio

kuroyamas sword is called:katana of oblivion

powers: chakra absorbtion

info: an antient sword that has been passed down from the yama clan from father to son the blades were forged by the original kage of the waterfall village to protect the village from harm it is a rather light blade however the power of the blade has faded with time and now is a mere shell of its original the blade now instead of being able to absorb chakra from a distance now must be stabbed into the foe and it has become more and more corrupt with time

now sanji's
name: katana of redemption

power: ability to re energize the users chakra(later on in story)

info: the sister sword to the katana of oblivion the blade was not corrupted as the oblivion had been mostly because the sword was in less use than the oblivion in battle the redemption however had been damaged in battle and no longer holds its full power so now it can't re energize the users chakra however it can still cut through plate armor like paper

Last edited by sensaiderp; 2007-03-17 at 00:20.
sensaiderp is offline   Reply With Quote