View Single Post
Old 2007-04-03, 19:19   Link #37
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

Old I guess, there's good/bad new ones and good/bad old ones... but I hear of lots of new ones that look really nice but suck in plot/characters that lots of people watch for some reason VS. watching something with animation that may be out-dated but better plot/characters.

I don't blame people steering clearing of 80's animes cause the animation is so out-dated compared to new ones but 90s animation is good, i think it's ridiculous of someone saying they only watch 2000 + animes

I saw 90s, 80s anime on TV (not in the US) before moving to the US, when I first came over to US there's no anime on TV of course except like Pokemon. So after a couple years wanted to watch anime and downloading and all that so I chcked out love hina............

It was the worst, I heard it's so funny, romantic? it was so dumb and it wasn't funny, and it is unbelievably unoriginal and cliche and I just wanted to kill all the characters. I don't even know how to describe it but it just reminded me of lots of shows i liked a lot better... somehow took everything that's like cliche or whatever and just made it so many times worse. Most aggravating anime, almost made me think all new ones were like that but thank god they're not. it just gave me a horrible impression after not watching anime cuople years and then finally seeing something and ended up being one of the worst...

I guess the thing with the new ones is so many more people see them and some get so overrated

1995 isn't old........I think the oldest anime I've seen is one from 1973, Kereko dametan or something which is like a sadistic, sad, depressing anime about this frog who gets beat up becasue he's poor or something, anime aimed at kids anyhow and I watched as a kid.

One of my favorite oldies is Dash! Kappei - one of the funniest animes I've had the chance to see 1981 !!

Last edited by xxanimefan4_ever; 2007-04-06 at 08:53.
xxanimefan4_ever is offline   Reply With Quote