View Single Post
Old 2007-04-10, 06:12   Link #63
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamaru_kun View Post
My opinion is that the manga is good.

That's probably more on topic then some of the other posts on this thread.

But more so, I've always been one of the theorists that think that it will end with the Naruto vs. Kyuubi fight, in which Naruto realises the only way to win is to use the Death God technique - thus starting the cycle once again

Leaving room for a sequel...

I think that Kishimoto is trying to build a better character out of Sasuke (eg. gaining a team etc.), so in the long run he would be able to have a good battle with Naruto - with more preparation than the Valley of the End fight.

Well i think that Kishimoto is trying to create a group of good guys (Naruto/Gaara) Sand & Konoha, a group that is neutral Sasuke with his team and a group of bad guys...Akatsuki.

I once posted this as a joke
Spoiler:

but i am starting to doubt whether that will be a joke or reality if things would keep up much longer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS View Post
Lemme ask this simple question.

Why does everyone who has a name that joined ANBU leave?

Oro, Kakashi, Itachi, etc.

As soon as they get good, they leave ANBU. Point? ANBU is like Ninja College.

Useful, but still doesnt prepare you for the real world literally.
To me it seems that people who lack socially, mentally or dont have any friends join ANBU. Kakashi joined ANBU after all he cared for died.

Jiraiya was also part of ANBU but i think that was after most of his own squad were split up (Yondaime already as Jounin and the others probably dead or Jounin/Chuunins)

And i think that soon after Tsunade & Orochimaru left the village he left aswell.
Itachi also became mentally insane after getting into ANBU so....ANBU must have a rough training or missions that makes people change like that.

Anyway doesnt it bother anyone that: Shurikens, Kawarimi, Stealth, Sneaky stuff have been replaced by DBZ one-on-one battles?
The more powerfull the shinobi the less tactics are used: Hokages, Sannin, Akatsuki, Kazekages. I would've expected the opposite..