View Single Post
Old 2007-04-10, 15:50   Link #68
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage View Post
To me, the Naruto/Kyuubi story is dormant (and honestly it wouldn't matter to me if it made its way back into the story or not. If it does, cool. If it doesn't, cool).

Naruto was an outcast because of Kyuubi...but now people accept him. Even Sakura, Jiraiya, Iruka, and Neji know he has a demon inside him and accept him nonetheless (can't remember if any of the other non-adults know). Kyuubi is also helping Naruto by offering power and IIRC hasn't had any, "When I get out..." type rants recently.

The rumored 3rd MS user may not even still be alive.

If the Shodaime and Nidaime Hokage were killed in combat, I find it somewhat doubtful that their killer is still alive -- even if the two had survived to this day, they'd be like a hundred years old.
Exactly...but immortality isnt so special anymore...since Sasori, Kakuzu, Hidan, Orochimaru were all immortal. I wouldnt be suprised if Zetsu and the leader are immortal aswell...and that one of them or ofcourse someone outside of Akatsuki is responsible for their deaths and is still alive.

As for the 3rd MS user...i doubt that he would be dead. Itachi mentioned him instead of Kakashi and when he mentioned him....i think it ment that Itachi became the 2nd user and Sasuke would be the 3rd user.

IF those rumored theories about the 3 MS users is true....then the definetly need to stay alive.