View Single Post
Old 2007-05-02, 15:35   Link #129
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
IT BEGINS BADABADA BADA!

Spoiler:

I think the episode is 8 material. I bumped it up to a 9 for the incredibly funny 2chan joke, but I'll have to take off .5 for every future Lucky Channel segment and in this episodes case, for the reused jokes. Still by far the best episode. It's a shame that just as the series was hitting it's stride the director get's canned. Hope it wasn't because of the 2chan joke and the upper ranks in Kyoto Animation feel they should catter more to the fanbase and not poke fun at them. That would be kind of lame. If there's anything I can recommend to the new director though if I were in a position of power, it would be to drop the incredibly unfunny and time wasting Lucky Channel segments and devote the extra time to the main cast.

Anyway 8+1-0.5-0.5= 8 out of 10 from me. Though I almost died from all the fanservice segments in this episode. From the preview it looks like the next episode may put me down for good with all the summer fun. Better not take your hands off that skirt in front of the fan Konata.