View Single Post
Old 2007-05-10, 06:01   Link #16
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Hahaha.. I pity those who waited for the green hair loli to fight lol... It just KT's way to avoid abuse to the lolis .. 1 scared loli last episode is enough ... He's not paying another cleaner to wipe clean the floor from some smelly substance >.>

Going over to the episode itself.. I was like OOO..AAAA..UUUUU over Berychan hollow appearance.. So cool, and for once, I was rooting over HIchigo just so Ichigo stay that way .. I mean, he is way cooler the Shredder(TMNT) lol .. Anyway, I'm happy and satisfied over the episode, I get to see Risa AND Nanaochan .. Let just forget the fact that Ichi vs Ken should have been animate longer -.- .... and Ichigo and HIchigo conclusion should at least delayed a bit more later.. after a bit of pwning by our Berrychan

Hitsugaya and Matsumoto should have tele the hueg screen in straight to the house to avoid suspicion but then again ... I wonder how the other neighbour think about Hitsugaya already .. I mean 4 hueg mountains and 1 guy .. Staying in the same house,, Kagami : Hait! Thats enough!!! !!! O_O Suspicious to say the least! :O

The sleeping loli woke up finally ... If she utters anything good about her precious Captain, I going ape shit crazy next episode! Seriuosly!

Anyone found it interesting that Orihime could detect Ichigo but not Rukia?

Also, a little bit on the sparring guys! .. You freaking bastard Renji! Its Chad goddammit.! WTH with Bankai out already?? Wanted the win so much???!?

That or Chad is given a multiple power up pills

The story while advancing nicely, feels a bit short today .. We learn plenty of things, for one thing the introduction to the hidden SS king .. unknown to most from the look of Hitsu, Aizen true objective, and Karakura ultimate near future :O should SS fails to stop Aizen .. One must also ponder about the thought of chaining the lost/missing king to Isshin no doubt... Or to the Royal Guard at least (since Isshin is sporting a Captain cloak before) Is it correct? Way off? Only time will tell
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa