View Single Post
Old 2007-05-17, 22:01   Link #185
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
So I finally came up with the idea for a random unit which hypothetically specializes in capturing moderately dangerous interdimensional criminals, and stuck Ivey in there.

This may turn up in a story someday, if I find the time to write it.

First, Lieutenant Ivey de Lorien, Special Investigator and main female protagonist. This is only slightly modified from the original version. (Character template: Konata Izumi from Lucky Star, ie laid-back with weird tastes.)

Spoiler for Ivey de Lorien:

Next, Captain Rancer LaSalle, second-in-command of the unit, and Ivey's longtime friend. (Character template: mix of Kyon and Koizumi from Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, or perhaps Major Mihara from Gadget Trial. Serious, long-suffering, complains a lot, sarcastic, but extremely organized and willing to speculate with Big Words.)

Spoiler for Rancer LaSalle:

The third member of the forward team, Corporal Reiz Astra, the newbie. (Character template: Mikuru Asahina from Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. No self-confidence, easily panicked, loli-face-with-big-breasts, clumsy.)

Spoiler for Reiz Astra:

And finally, Major Nova Alto, commander. (Character template: Belldandy from Ah! My Goddess. Unflappable, somewhat air-headed, extremely kind/motherly, peaceful and soothing.)

Spoiler for Nova Alto:

UPDATE 19/06/2007: Added Trivia sections, even if there is no actual trivia yet. Added Potential VA info.

UPDATE 31/12/2007: Minor changes to ages and mage rankings.
"That was actually quite thought-provoking. Does that violate the forum rules?"

Last edited by dkellis; 2008-02-22 at 09:51.