You will need a program called a Rainmeter
Finished the Rainmeters^^
Well, I didn't literally 'make' it. Call it a 'Massive Editing
Get Here: http://rapidshare.com/files/32560233...eterS.rar.html
I've worked on this for a week and a half, and I'm quite proud of it. ^__^
• Featuring the art of Yuichiro ( http://kodama3.cool.ne.jp/
This Rainmeter contains his art , (which I enhanced and repaired slightly)
You can switch the Rainmeter images of Nanoha, Fate , Hayate respectively w/ a buttton.
• The frames for the Harddrive were vectored and modeled after the frames from Ar Tonelico 2's flash site. ( http://ar-tonelico.jp/at2/
• The frames for cpu were modeled after Nanoha StrikerS frames used in the show.
• Can display up to three HDDs AND
opens them by pressing the spherical button for each respective HDD.
• Buttons to minimize both Comp stats and winamp stats were included.
• Volume for winamp, shuffle-repeat, and play-pause function included^^
• The list goes on and on...
That's about it. There might be a few bugs, but nothing too serious.
The images can easily be replaced w/ new ones, If you have one in mind just tell me. Just like this:
My next project is to start attempting to build my own website, so I can host all the things I make. Here's a preview: