View Single Post
Old 2007-06-07, 03:55   Link #4260
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy86 View Post
Hi just got started modelling gundams, have done 1/100 Deathscythe + D/Hell and Wing Zero to practice. Now I want something a bit more complex, And i wanted to know which everyone thought was better Strike Freedom MG or Wing Zero MG? Or should i save and buy PG Wing Zero or Freedom Lightning edition?
Going to try my hand at inking this afternoon and painting when i can afford an airbrush.
Oh, I'd say start with the Strike Freedom MG. The Wing Zero is...not as enjoyable as the SF, and I suggest you not go towards a PG until you understand what a MG can do and how it is. As for the SF Lightning Edition, do not get it if that is the only money you have. If you're like me, who was able to throw the money aside for the Lightning Edition, then yeah get it. It's not a MG and it's not a PG. Although it has an inner frame in some parts, it's just not worth spending your month's allowance on. I'm not saying the Lightning Edition sucks, which I appreciate mine in its sheer size lol, but there is better out there and cheaper, so I'd go towards the SF MG.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote