View Single Post
Old 2007-06-17, 03:09   Link #2027
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Indeed. I guess the high point of the next act is Kha's timely intervention to AO's rampage, am I correct?
I hope not Though if he really wants some action I can agree with a little sparring against AO in case he arrives at the right (or will it be wrong?) time. I myself don't intend to make AO fight further - it'll be troublesome if it defeats everyone, mostly for AO itself (it should be quite clear why ). The rampage is planned for a flashback, which will also contribute to the character's profile, as some pages in TSAB archives are actually far from truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
The interlude Part 11 is here. Typically, your "war speech before final battle" chapter. Not as long, but here it is.

Spoiler for Part 11 : Before End:

OKAYYY...The army is not remotely THAT large. It's just that I can't find a more appropriate pic to suit the smaller size. Just reimagine the size based on the image.

Part 12 will be multi-parters or a one-shot depending on whether or not I want to giga-expand each knight's individual sections...It's not really their story though...

Anyway...Part 12 : Painful Revelations(tentative), coming soon. :3
Sorry for not commenting on it earlier - this is amazing as usual

It's sad that the story must end sooner or later, but I'm sure you'll come up with more awesome stuff, be it related to Saga or involving other heroes.