View Single Post
Old 2012-05-01, 04:31   Link #1089
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Kuroyukihime did exactly what any...say WoW player would do in PvP...she saw a chance to get a kill against an opposing player and went for it. She didn't betray anyone, she stated from the beginning that she was against the truce being made. They weren't even friends. The purpose of the game is to beat other players and reach level 10 and she was the only level 9 that stayed true to that objective.
I'm not saying she was wrong. Though there's a difference between "not agreeing to an everlasting truce" and "not agreeing to a truce for the length of a meeting to discuss a longer truce" - we don't know which it was, and I suspect it was only the former, not the latter.

What I'm saying is that she played by the "anything goes" rules. No reason she shouldn't lose by them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
Kuroyukihime was not friends with Red King for many years. Killing him was part of the game. However, Taku and Haru are supposed to be the closest of friends, and for many years to boot. I'm not going to play a game against a close friend which would make him potentially lose property (as an example money, although this is even more valuable than money) in order to get to another person he is protecting. That could potentially ruin a friendship.
OK, so why doesn't Haru back off? Why should Taku be the one to make a sacrifice?

They both have their reasons for doing things, and they both decide to fight it out. That's all it is.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote