View Single Post
Old 2012-08-01, 15:23   Link #1708
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Well I beat that level, but now I'm still not sure about going forward. Another issue I've noticed cropping up is speed and accuracy. The enemies seem to have double my speed almost as a rule again except for Yuela who is almost proving the only remotely useful character at this point. I'm going to have to think really hard about this going forward as I'm just not sure I like this level of balance from chapter 2 onward and I'm not sure how well I'm going to be able to keep up with the enemies. If the other characters do indeed become harder and harder to make use of going forward....I really just don't know. Maybe I will try levelling up in that deadbeat dungeon A LOT as long as the Deadbeat status doesn't cost me anything. At this point it almost seems like it's going to be necessary to survive the onslaught of high defense/high speed enemies.

Here are some other problems that keep cropping up:

- Emelita and Suina simply cannot take a hit and thus are very hard to make use of
- Yuela gets utterly destroyed by anything that can do magic damage
- Aht doesn't really tank that well since his slow speed means tons of hits for the enemies who really don't do all that much less damage to him
- Wil doesn't have a very good damage output
- The enemy respawn rate seems incredibly fast. Like almost ever other turn sometimes

It seems like all the characters weaknesses are far outstripping their strengths right now with the sole excetion of Yuela who's poor defense is possible to work around with Wil's defend and her good evasion.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote