View Single Post
Old 2013-01-26, 23:02   Link #11858
Lupus753

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
You still haven't answered my question. Why would Medaka want a goal, rather than nothing, especially after meeting Kumagawa?
Perhaps it is human nature - especially as children - to prefer goals, even subconsciously. However, this is personal philosophy and there's no telling if Isin believes that.

Quote:
Perhaps I should be clearer. Real love is reciprocated. We have an example of what unrequited love becomes, thanks to Fukurou.
Love is no less real or heartfelt simply because it is not mutual.

Quote:
If you think your theory is more likely, then prove it.
I wouldn't say proof, just evidence. But I'm not sure if you consider those two to be quite different.

Quote:
If you say so.
You've never brought up a good example of him stating his opinion to be objective.

Quote:
You see, since you, by your own admission, are part of those that hate Medaka, obviously you're going to believe that. You focus on those that share your opinion and since it's a vocal minority, it seems like there are more people that support your views.
I kind of agree here, as I've found Medaka fans on GameFAQs and myanimelist. Besides, one should look at the character polls held by Shonen Jump. It's still possible that support for her differs by age or nationality.
Lupus753 is offline   Reply With Quote