View Single Post
Old 2008-01-30, 15:17   Link #265
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmoon042 View Post
Well, I guess one could argue about a clear definition of what pointless is, but if it's clearly defined on this site, I must've missed it and I apologize.

A thread that I'd like to see created ( but I don't know if it'd be considered pointless) would be what moments, scenes, actions, quotes, etc. did people really like/dislike in particular, and maybe some reasons explaining why he/she liked/disliked it.

I don't know if it'd be put in the Claymore - Overall Series Impressions & Total Series Rating thread, because the thread I have in mind would be more about certain instances instead of the "big picture" or whatever you wanna call it.

Anyway, I'd be happy if this could please be considered because some might think of a thread like this as "pointless", but it could probably lead to some interesting discussion and I think some other people, like myself, kind of like "fun" threads like these.

Thanks
After some thought, this seems like a worthwhile thread. I'll go make it.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.