View Single Post
Old 2008-08-28, 11:35   Link #20039
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Yeah. When the Geass wore off they didn't try and kill her or anything.
That is like saying "Euphie didn't care she was killing a bunch of Japanese."

Manipulating people's free will is just that.

No. Geass MADE them fall in love with someone they really didn't love.

.... Are you sure you know how Geass really works? Your post here seems to say you haven't been paying good attention... like... at all...
Uhhh.. was it stated that they tried to kill her because geass wore off? Wasn't that because of her immortality ( being a witch)?
Euphie of course cared that she was killing the bunch of japanese. But that was when she was able to resist geass for around 6 seconds. After that she was just following command. And when geass weakened because of brain blood-suffocation ( i hope it's called this way) she was able to resist geass again.
But she didn't remember her killing Japanese. The same is with people C.C. geassed. They didn't remember that they were in love with C.C. So they didn't feel anything wrong or bad about loving C.C while they were under Geass.
And it'sunclear that it was bad for them that they were in love with C.C.. "Love is power!". To try get her attention they could become famous people. Open new countries. Develop technologies.

Oh, and are you sure that you know how Geass works? I didn't make any mistake in my previous post concerning Geass. Maybe my view of Geass as power is wrong ( because I'm sure you see it as Evil Power, and i don't).