View Single Post
Old 2011-12-17, 18:26   Link #76
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Having the revelation on ep.11, I assume that for all intends and purposes the show is over, and we are just getting an extra episode broadcasted next. After watching Denpa and this, what can I say, another burned LN... character designs were adapted without inspiration, voice acting was good for the most part, but pacing and storytelling, as well as animation from bad to atrocious, which is a recurring problem with adaptions. Oh! and save for the animation, I am pretty sure that the B team of SHAFT or their former director and his team that worked in C3 and BakaTest could have done a way better job

PS: As someone pointed out already, there is no big mystery in Yozora sudden departure. Anyone having his regal pitch black straight long hair burned, and washed with a bucket of filthy water with remnants of burned gunpowder and paper would not stick around during a summer breeze, and feel miserable for the next few days. And that someone being the haughty Yozora multiply the intensity and duration by 10x