View Single Post
Old 2007-03-25, 05:58   Link #111
Zaric_Zhakaron
Crimson Blade

3 favorite characters in Code Geass.

First and foremost would be Lelouch. He reminds me of Light from Death Note. He seems a bit maniacal at times, but that just adds to his charm. I enjoy stories from the antagonist's prospective. Hopefully he can get shed all of that naivety, stupid good intentions and do what must be done. By far the most interesting of the characters I think because he has great potential to be a great anti-hero if not villain main character.

Second up is Lloyd. The eccentric, whimsical, and almost godlike scientists have always been a personal favorite for character type. Hojo from final fantasy 7, Seta from Love Hina, and to a lesser extent Mujo from Scryed all carry this one element. In sort, they are cool.

And finally, Diethard. Oh what a great character he is; he's so excited about what Zero is going to do next, so ready to help him achieve his goals. Ready? Hell of a lot more ready than Lelouch is! Lelouch, learn from Diethard please, stuff those puny emotions down for a sec and make the rebellion a reality.