View Single Post
Old 2007-12-31, 00:56   Link #269
ironbomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Quick question who here thinks Nanaka's bio dad knew he was Nanaka's father before he passed away

Several theories have been thrown around but im inclined to first agree with Skyfall that it was a one stand between he and Nanaka's mom. Second which i have already taken flack for. I DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR THE MUSIC TEACHER. He hid the truth till his dying day and only confessed at the end. That is cowardice it takes more strength to admit that you have wronged someone when youre not on your death bed.

Oh and whoever PMed their opinion i accidentally deleted it so i dont remember your name. But dont PM me that stuff this is a discussion thread put your opinions here thats what its for.
I do believe that Sakuraba knew about the his relationship with Nanaka before he died but not before he was bedridden.

I dont feel any type of pity for Sakuraba as well...not like there was any need to pity him. It is true that he is a coward but that can be said for about 75% of the world right now....There are alot of people that cant handle the consequences of there actions but yet still do it. Its really hard to open up and admit you commited an act against one of your friends, even more so your best friend even though you should tell him, its hard.

You are right that when she married the priest(someone tell me his name lol..I cant remember it!!!) because she chose him, I rewatched part of the ending and agreed that she chose him over Sakuraba or so it seems. But does that mean Sakuraba himself knew that the child he was teaching was his child, I have my doubts. Sakuraba is a coward as you stated, would he have been able to stay by the side of his daughter and face his bestfriend at the same time? No way would a coward be able to confront them at any time or even be in a room together. The mother was the only one that truly knew if you ask me...She knew but I dont think she told anyone, not until she heard about what happened to Sakuraba which lead to him telling the priest...If you think about it like that, Sakuraba only found out recently as well....but I am not saying I condone his actions with her...by all means what he has done is wrong.