View Single Post
Old 2007-12-31, 20:08   Link #280
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
From what i gathered she didnt know she was pregnant till after she was married. Logically she probably assumed it was her then husband. But im sure after she went to have a check up or to confirm that she really was pregnant the doctor told her how far along she was, thats standard proceeder. So if she had sex with sensei 3 months ago but has only been married for 2 months and she about 9 weeks along then she could assume for sure that it was senseis child. Also, the husband showed that he suspected a little but let it go. At one point when Nanaka's mom is defending herself, the husbands states "so thats why Nanaka looks so much like him" To say this statement meant that on some level he noticed how similar they looked to one another but felt he was being paranoid or over thinking things because as far as he knew she had been faithful. Lets be honest here looking at facial features on a child as they get older you can tell who they look like, its if we choose to believe it or not.

I still maintain the fact that Nanakas mom and sensei had a night of passion but nothing more and things got carried away, the three were close for a long time and its possible that feeling developed for both guys. If she didnt think she was pregnant and she cared about sensei so much she didnt have to marry the other guy. She married him because she chose him. Either way to me they were both bad choices and in the end Nanaka an innocent paid for it.