View Single Post
Old 2011-01-01, 08:34   Link #37
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I'm still reading it, but you know what is actually amusing?
It is that most complains are based on impressions and -interpretations- that aren't their own. It is a bit funny to see critics and so forth regarding spoilers and others elements that potentially lack the context at hand.

That reminds me how so many people were misunderstand what happened with Eva back with Episode 7.

For now, I'm past the point after a "Fantasy/Mystery" brawling bash, and I still enjoy this episode immensily, because of the high dose of awesome.
I don't have any idea what's left, but I will keep my judgement once -I- finish reading, not based on interpreted points that aren't under my "own" bias.
Well that's not to say that such speculations are wrong. For those who can't get access to the game right now, this is pretty much all they can rely on. I wanted to come out and question those who were making wide ranging conclusions and interpretations of the game if they actually played it before saying such things, but that would be rather arrogant of me.

This was the reason why I had to mentally filter out the spoiler thread contents that I read when the game came given the chaotic amount of stuff people were posting everywhere so that at least I wouldn't start playing already biased.

I do have a suggestion for this: perhaps open the spoilers and speculations thread again for those who have not yet played the game and are basing their posts on second hand information. At the very least it's still speculative in nature and content, and we could limit this thread for those who have actually played the game so that first hand and second hand information that jive and clash don't muddle up the entire scene.

I don't really blame them though. It's kind of like the news these days. So much biased bullshit that it's hard to separate fact from interpretation. I'm not immune to this, and most of my summaries are still subject to such bias even though I'm trying my best to minimize them.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote