View Single Post
Old 2008-04-10, 21:53   Link #542
sapphire-pyro
C.C. Loyalist

If there's no difference between the original and late night show . . .am having second thoughts fo watching the late night one.

But . . .but . . KID IS IN THE PREVIEW O_O aaaahhhh!!! I wanna see and hear him but that's too brief and waste of download time. Aaaahhh!!! dilemma!!! xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokkon View Post
Am I the only one who really liked Maka's VA, not only her voice but also the acting?
She did nice acting on some parts. She was a stage actress after all. Her acting couldn't be that mediocre xD However, stage acting is different from voice acting. She might not be used to it yet. She lacked emotion to some parts, but I have hopes that she'll improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokkon View Post
Anyway, definitely looking forward to the second episode - though I'm even more excited for the third one. Kid~~ <3
Same, same

KIDD!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT KID NOW!!!!!!! xD Wahehehehhe . . . Black Star is also fun . . . but I'm more impatient for KID!!! Squeeeeeeeeeee xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Lupine View Post
I'm normally not a fan of shounen, and what's killing this show for me is Maka's dad

Maka's dad just infuriated me with his childish, over the top actions

do you normal shounen fans like Shinigami-sama and Maka's dad?
Maka's dad is fine to me. I hate playboys but he's funny He made me laugh a lot xD And I love his daughter complex xD Hehehe . . . *daddy's gurl*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimichi View Post
Well lets hope that this one doesnt devolve to the point that I just plain drop it like D.gray did...
D. Gray-man . . .*sniff* those stupid fillers ruined it . . .*sniff*

And oh, I love what the blogger of THAT.animeblogger said. And may I quote it:
Quote:
screw H2O, Soul Eater rocks your soul!
so true, right? ohohohoh xD
sapphire-pyro is offline   Reply With Quote