View Single Post
Old 2008-06-08, 22:45   Link #1068
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

*kills Kha for being a baka*
Remember, Kha, I am you and you are me. Oh and the high ground makes you a VERY good target. *smirk* Keikaku doori...

Right it's my day off i came back at 1 am in the morning, lazy to do a breaker, so I'll just reply as follows:

@ Keroko & TK:
Pretty much, my idea is that RF6 is bigger from the beginning. I honestly don't intend for it to be continued - as TK mentioned, massing the aces means that you're depriving the frontline elements of greater firepower - but what I plan is to link this to The Unsung War, in that O'Neil and his allies use TF6 as a sort of test run for a joint task force before they form TF 58 in Unsung War. (BTW, isn't that a ref to the Fast Carrier Task Force? Alternatively known as TF 38 or TF 58 depending on which fleet they were assigned to.) TF6 will still be officially disbanded post-StrikerS when everything finishes, since it would have completed its goals by then; O'Neil and his allies will then apply the lessons learned for their task forces.

What does this mean? I ain't telling, but don't be surprised if a new organisation rises from the ashes, like a Phoenix, in charge of a certain sekuhara Lt. Colonel...

I'm planning out things in a bit more depth because there are a few details I'd forgotten, such as the fact that the OFM's operations are going to be severely limited - I've effectively gutted them of half of their combat personnel, which means... and Erick will NOT alllow his Assault Platoon Commander to be away for a year. Hmmm. Okay, I've got some ideas about how to do that. Hmmmm.... right, I think I can work it.

TK: Yeah I think Pixy in investigations would to better; TF6 needs more investigative people rather than shooters. Franz would help some but he's a bit rusty, having spent most of his time shooting the crap outta people...

Will think more stuff and plan more.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote