View Single Post
Old 2012-07-29, 03:19   Link #1617
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craxuan View Post
Optimistically speaking, the government wants to save as many lives as possible from SAO. Which we all know cannot be the only motive they have, and probably not even close to being a motive.

Their true intentions are to acquire the technology behind SAO which they have spent 1 year + trying to crack but still unable to understand anything at all. Impossible to reverse engineer, especially when the inventor himself is alive and constantly working against any outside interference. You can see how this is a very, VERY attractive technology, and the players, the people who are trapped inside the virtual world are the only ones who hold the answer to it. To be able to get any players to wake up at all - that is to save them as a process - is extremely important, because that would give them information about what's happening inside the world.

That being said, as revealed in Volume 10, the government's true intentions was to use that technology for military purposes. AI vs AI. I don't want to go in depth about the details so just read it yourself.

On an unrelated note, AGGHHH I need new volumes SO BAD!
If you put in that way, I guess this feel reasonable and better. I am pretty sure that everyone knew that Government is always corrupted. I am will truly surprised if you told me that Government helps those patient because they were genuinely care about citizen lives.

On second thought, this series is pretty dark due to political interference.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote