View Single Post
Old 2009-05-26, 22:31   Link #174
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

I'm sorry but how exactly can you compare an image that show a phone from the front and another that show it from the back? As far I can see the two shapes are close enough to make the theory that the two are the same phone plausible. I'm guessing the only thing that makes you think they are different is the color, however I don't think it is possible to be 100% sure the colors are different because this animation studio proved to make use of different colors depending on the light source. For instance you are comparing an image shot during night under a yellow light and another image shot during the dawn in the shadows.

episode 6 9:16 the phone looks bluish however
episode 6 20:40 the phone looks purple of a pretty similar tone of ohsugi's phone.

This at the very least proves that the same object under a different light is shown with a different color in this anime.

actually looking at episode5 20:48 there's a very brief image of ohsugi's phone back. It can be noticed that there is a small turquoise part on the upper portion, the same turquoise part is shown on the rapist's phone on episode6 20:39.

These two shots are the ones that I would compare since they are under the same kind of light and both show the back. The ones you mentioned aren't as good for a comparison. And the more I look at them the more I think it's the same phone. I'm looking them both at the same time and the colors are perfectly identical. also in both cases the camera is not on the upper portion.