View Single Post
Old 2009-07-21, 21:01   Link #7548
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Anyways, here's something I've been working on for the past few hours, which serves as a prelude of sorts to the Perfect Grade Project.

Spoiler for [Intelligence Data Updated]:

Edit: Uploaded Easier-On-The-Eyes version with revised text. The Original art can still be found here

I see that the Belka Order of the Hammer has a Midchilda cousin. Sister-Captain Schach and Battle-Sister Sein are available for future joint-ops.

Now I wonder if sparks will fly if their Grand Meister, Saber, were to find herself working with a former follower of Chaos.

All we need now is a friendly daemon raised by humans working with EXCOM--

*is shot by Hellboy*
Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
I don't mind the WH40k. Crossovers with 40k are like crossovers with Dr. Who; they never fail to make the original material that much more crazy-awesome.

fate/stay night was pretty badass except for that horrible CGI dragon and the fact that the VN won't work on my computer for reasons unknown.

But keep that filthy world of snorecraft away from my OC. ^^;
Deshou? Just mind the terms; crossovers are kind of a bad word around here, after having had too much of it in the past. I know I'm guilty of that, so until I finish this potato chip bag of a chapter, I'll be stuck with that label.

Deshou deshou? Too bad for that; the UBW and Heaven's Feel scenarios are awesome. Now to find time to play thru again with the english patch...

Wait whut? Don't worry, no WoW is involved in this; It's a purely Ancient Belka, Ancient Midchilda, Eldritch and Ancient Earth affair. I don't even see much influence from the other media either. Just my brain acting on facts put out by 7Arcs.