View Single Post
Old 2007-03-22, 23:56   Link #17
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron View Post
all LP songs have been overused

Can't wait for the New Album. Been listening to Shinoda's Fort Minor album to tide me over for the time being.

also, LP emo-ish? Since when? :P
Screamo, its the only thing I could attribute to the lead singers insistance on wailing with unpleasant background accompaniment. I don't have any idea what they do to make that unpleasant droning noise that is supposed to pass as the instrumental portions of their songs, but it sounds horrible. I also don't see how the lead singer screeching and elongating parts of his song is supposed to be pleasant or relaxing, which is what I always thought was the reason people listened to music for, relaxation and pleasure.

It really wouldn't bother me at all though if I didn't have to listen to them every night at maximum volume, same CD at work while working extremely hard and suffering a headache from it. Now as a result of classical conditioning, no matter where I hear it I feel pain in my forehead. That caused me to hold them as my most hated and despised band of all time. It would also be nice to have a music video I could watch, but since 99% of them seem to be Breaking The Habit, In The End or one of their other songs I can't remember, you know even if it doesn't fit the series at all, that is all but impossible unless I want a headache.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote