View Single Post
Old 2013-10-02, 18:02   Link #509
Matts
An... Historian OOOH-

lol what have I have got you guys into

Anyway, what Darth and wisteria said would be my replies, along with understanding your POV but disagreeing with it.

As for the first line, yes, yes he is. As far as Frontier goes, Alto has gotten a hell of a lot more hate than the others. I noticed that during the run of the show he was mostly ignored or brought up with regards to the girls, and the same is true now, but add to the batch people who put him in the generic dense harem lead box, or would rather pair up the girls etc. The way people hate Alto just gets under my skin. It might be the loud minority but what I have read over the last year-year and a half wasn't nice. There are people who just don't like him or hate him, and there are those who use him as the scapegoat to blame everything on. Mostly shippers. Ranka hate has died down, from what I can tell. Youtube maybe? IDK, I don't hang around there at all.

I think he is very interesting, I am not sorry for my opinion and you might find it surprising but your own passion for defending him over the years also added a lot to how much I love the character today, not that I ever disliked him.