View Single Post
Old 2011-10-27, 16:21   Link #1270
tsunade666

Episode 3
The show still never betrays me from episode 1. From episode 1 which kinda disappoints me so after that I just watch this without thinking too much and I did enjoy it. Like the tons of fan service and the melting of Shuu's brain. Gai is indeed a smart guy sending Inori. The classmates like her and she is pretty convenient around. Though it looks like she is just an empty shell right now. Though as the story goes. She might change. Just like in the end of the chapter. That is a bit unexpected move from Inori from what I can tell on Gai's reaction. It means Inori is still changing. While the emo and clumsy Shuu which accidentally gropes on class rep's breast I like the comment of Hare. If he just ask her she would gladly is she a childhood friend character? well lots of explaining concerning void and about Gai's ability. Shu is also pretty smart but dumb at the same time. A balance character. He learns and adapts fast but he gets too nervous and his judgement gets clouded. And there comes Inori. She is not just for fan service issue. She also guides Shuu into his right path.

And onto the enemy which is soooooo clear enemy. Why can't they make an enemy which is a bit gray in the area. Well I will stop my complain and just shut off my brains again but it's just ... <.<

Well onto the betraying friend. I find it nice that they come to an agreement and all ends well until that betrayal. I didn't see that coming. If I over analyzed the story I might see that coming but since I watch it with just turning my brains off. I didn't see that coming at all! thus the first bond Shuu create was turn sour. A color of betrayal from the beginning. Well it will teach Shu a thing or 2 about how naive is his views on this world. But it's kinda sad <.< so he will change >.> I like naive characters but also hate them. Well it's depend on the MC but I like the current Shu's naive view on the world. He forgives his friend but to get betray. I hate Shu who was a wimp and nervous all the time and even go emo mode because he gets hurt easily. But I like his kinda side.

Well overall nice episode.