View Single Post
Old 2012-01-16, 10:19   Link #1
squareenixx

Suggestion for a realistic anime

Well I am sick of trying new anime to find out after one or two episodes that they are juvenile and unrealistic.

Now I am not talking about magic and stuff but it seems a lot of anime have a rule that Women have to be stronger and always win the battles and its just annoys me.

Note: It doesn't matter when talking about magic because thats anyones game but I am sick of seeing skinny human girls in anime beat up hulk like Men and all the while with a smug face.

Can you suggest any anime. I like FMA brotherhood and Elfen Lied, Plus Evangelion and Last Exile.

I also liked fruits basket it was relaxing to watch.

EDIT: Extract from second thread

An Anime series where Women aren't portrayed as bad asses that can beat Men at ease.

Basically I want something just like any other anime but doesn't have Women beating Men. Whether is be like Inuyasha where Kagome sits Inuyasha and Sango slaps Miroku like he is her property.

So basically just like in reality the anime has to portray Men as better fighters and can't have those stupid Inuyasha scenes where Women beating on Men is meant to be funny.

Does anyone know of any like this because I have only found about 5 so far that are good like this.

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2012-01-16 at 15:08.