View Single Post
Old 2012-09-17, 11:07   Link #68
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Thanks @larethian .

Wow the main thing that pop out to was the ***dere.
Spoilers
Spoiler for reply
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Well, sounds like good, normal progression, now heading into "end run" territory.

Larethian: Unless I'm totally mistaken, you'd agree that we're still headed for Masuzu ending, right?
Well I hope so. Volume 1 was saying it could either be Chiwa or Masuzu. Volumes 2, 3 and 4 were screaming Masuzu end to me. This volume is more toned-down and a lot more balanced, and it seems to be heading towards Chiwa vs Masuzu showdown (which makes it a little more consistent with the title). What is definite to me is that Hime and Ai are fillers. What really bugs me is that Eita is still very focused in curing Chiwa (not saying he shouldn't, just that it can still swing back to Chiwa with that). Either way, it will be better than an open end where it's still a Shuraba between Kanojo and Osananajimi(I guess), which is actually very possible. >_<

That aside, one thing that impresses me is how the author keeps coming up with situations to stick to the Ji-En-Otsu (essentially jisakujien -> self-directed/scripted self-acted) theme.

Last edited by larethian; 2012-09-17 at 11:13. Reason: more comments
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote