View Single Post
Old 2014-01-02, 22:32   Link #41
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Sabo is a revolutionary and Sabo is Kaido. Two theories that i have had for a very long time. When every one was saying Sabo was dead, i was in the minority in arguing that Sabo isn't dead. and thus far i am sticking with both theories until proven wrong.

We know Sabo was talking with a revolutionary person on phone but we don't know if Sabo himself is a revolutionary. You can speculate he is, but it isn't confirmed.
Also remember Sabo was unwilling to be part of any one's crew (including both Luffy and ace). He wanted to be free and do what ever he wanted ( same as the other 2 brothers).

Let's not forget i still believe in a possibility that Sabo is working under dragon but i am open to other theories/possibilities as well.

Sabo could be Kaidou and an ally of the revolutionaries. Sabo could be a pirate caption and ally of revolutionary and ... .

Lastly, i want to say this, just because a theory might not ( or might be the case) that doesn't make a theory good or bad theory. This line of thinking is a form of logical fallacy.
----

More about this chapter. I see two likely possibilities of the unknown person,
1) Meadows, who could be that Jack, Kaidou or Kaidou/other yonkou related.
2) Rebecca. Why her? well because the panel with toy soldier seemed to be leading to that.