Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-10, 10:30   Link #22452
JAGI_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I don't think that an image of Tsukune with a reflection of Alucard shown behind him, would be shown in chapter 52, if the Shinso blood hadn't had any effect on his current behavior.

Furthemore, in the earlier chapters Tsukune hadn't had any killing intent, despite his desire to become powerful enough so that he could protect his friends, which was even mentioned by Inner Moka in chapter 18 of the second Season.

That has changed, during his second fight with Kuyou, and I also think that it's going to be mentioned when Tsukune is finally going to arrive to the place where Moka is currently located - since let's be honest when Tsukune is going to the location where Moka, Kurumu and Mizore are, he is going to have an even stronger intent to kill compared to the killing intent he demonstarated during his fight with Kuyou.

In other words, my opinion hasn't changed, and I still belive that Tsukune's current killing intent is mostly the effect of Tsukune's human conciousness becoming more integrated with the instincts present in the Shinso blood, and if he goes overboard, then Tsukune might lose his human sanity and most likely, become a second Alucard.
I agree with you and you did see how Tsukune sometimes like in chapter 6 when he almost lose his human sanity in fight when some one try to hurt or kill his friend's but thank's to Ruby she use Monster seal barrier to bring him back.

Last edited by JAGI_X; 2012-05-10 at 11:33.
JAGI_X is offline   Reply With Quote