View Single Post
Old 2009-05-25, 04:52   Link #55
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claies View Post
tl;dr
Chill out man. He might have his reasons for not wanting to see such. Sometimes opinions do not need to come supported because it makes logic all by itself, we just have to find that logic.

Regarding the permits and domestic surveillance you have mentioned, it is possible to evade all of the "watchers", just have to find a way. Otherwise, how do you think is it possible to gather enough people to be massacred at Tiananmen anyway? Who knows, they might be even passing around messages in cakes.

I guess the massacre could be an analogous to a really pissed and angry parent that killed his/her own child. Nobody wants to happen but circumstances dictate so. Of course, the parent would try to deny it all to both himself and others, but deep inside he/she is guilty of the crime.

I am not sure about others, but I feel that we should just give the credit for the guilt, forget about it, and move on. IF the members of CCP does feel any at all (I know the tank commander did. He refused to steamroll that guy).

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote