View Single Post
Old 2008-04-27, 11:19   Link #263
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Why shouldn't he hate Kaname? He just basically got told "Lol you kill this guy while I run away with Yuuki, thanks lol". And oh yeah "I'm manipulated you for the last 4 years to turn you into what you are now", Zero hates what he's become...

Also concerning Yuuki he stated a few times how he would do anything he could to prevent her from becoming a Vampire so to find out she was one in the first place was obviously a big shock to him. Than Yuuki's line about her vampire side eating the Yuuki he knew obviously didn't help...

Zero atm is screwed, since pretty much nearly every romantic winner I've seen appears screwed near the end than he should win. Add to that the Cross' comments about how he wants to try and keep his vampire/human peace alive... who better than the Kuran Princess Yuuki and Zero to do that since they have experienced things on both sides. Than you have Yuuki's reaction to Yori which shows she didn't throw away her human side no matter what she told Zero.. though that was obvious already when she run out crying after Zero shot at her after those provocative comments she made. I see Kaname sacrificing himself at the end... one way or another... I wouldn't be surprised if Zero tries to as well before that but gets stopped.
Kaname though isn't responsible for turning Zero into a vampire. Kaname isn't even the one who manipulated everything so that he'd be the strongest hunter there is. Just that; Zero became the perfect chess piece for Kaname to eliminate Rido out of their lives. Kaname saw that and kept him for 4 years until Rido came back.

As what I'm saying. Zero didn't think everything that much and just acted on his own instincts and pointed his gun right at Yuuki and said harsh words to her right in front of her(though the door was on the way. ) before even yuuki said her vampire side had taken over her human side.

But I agree on you on you o the 3rd part of your post.
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote