View Single Post
Old 2013-04-02, 07:14   Link #265
Crontica

This system exists in the first place because previous generations failed time and time again to preserve and maintain a stable system. In all honesty they got what they payed for.

Getting things spouted in your face like "Survival of the fittest therefore i can do whatever the fck i want." "War is the best practice for stability." "You don't have money therefore there is nothing i can do to save your pitiful lives." seeing people endlessly repeating history like idiots, not even taking steps to see whether the situation can turn out better, honestly people just got tired of it.

So when a "holy grail" like Sybil came along, people jumped toward it like a potato out of hot water.

So if you want to stop Sybil you're going to have to surpass it unless it reinstates itself when all other options come to naught.

Trust me, i don't like it anymore than you do, but when it is the most efficient option to ensure mass stability across the masses i find it really pitiful, that it has come to this so that the government doesn't constantly screw you over too often.