View Single Post
Old 2006-06-27, 01:01   Link #75
Celes__

Quote:
Please do not confuse what may be a well supported opinion with the word "fact".
"Hikki doesn't make rock music" is an opinion .... and by your own post untrue since she made two tracks that you label "rock".
You don't understand my point because you don't know the information I'm talking about.
Actually, I don't think he has that opinion, I think he posted it just for fun, or for bashing the singers, because who can seriously think that Hikki is a rocker when she only has 2 rock songs in all her discography? and who can seriously think that BoA is FAT when she is so skinny now that many of her fans have been worried that she might be anorexic? It's impossible to have such opinions. Maybe you understand my point now.

-Dreams Come True. They have been there for 18 years, and it seems that they still have a long way to go. She has an amazing range, and she also can dance, has great English, writes the lyrics and the music... With a talent like that, it's not strange they are lasting that much.

Last edited by Celes__; 2006-06-28 at 00:49.