View Single Post
Old 2011-02-04, 13:18   Link #62
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Eh, I've found the anti-magic to be pretty consistent. It's seems quite clear to me that de-linking a spell takes focus, and when it happens, it forces the magic particles apart.

That fits with everything seen so far, including the ice berg. Hayate has a lot of power, so it's interesting that with enough power, you can begin to counter an Eclipse person; it's simply a matter of power vs. power. Who is stronger? Also, who is smarter? The big iceberg may have been broken apart, but Hayate quickly forced the magic particles back and reorganized it into many pieces, making it much, much harder to deal with. That apparently forced Karen to attack Hayate and break her concentration.

The only thing that bothers me, is that Hayate should have had time to have the pieces attack the Huck's ship. After Karen breaks up the big one, she goes after Erio and Vita first, and then Hayate. While Karen was going after Erio and Vita, Hayate should have time to have the pieces attack, unless Karen is really freakin' fast. Then again, it is hard to tell time in a manga, heh.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote